Mobilize, train, equip and deploy professional and lay persons in
the service of humanity in vulnerable world areas of need,
particularly through the vehicle of mission service trips and other
Connect resources with needs through individual, community and church
sponsorship of specific projects.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT & MICRO-BUSINESS INCUBATION
Community development and micro-enterprise projects in
vulnerable world areas of need (e.g. village wells, water purification, community gardens, educational scholarships).
Provide people of means with ways to strategically leverage and
channel their charitable contributions (financial, material and
professional resources) to areas of need for the alleviation of
suffering and poverty of people throughout the world.
GRANT AND FUNDING PROVISION
Provide micro cash donations or grants of assistance to community-based
organizations in involved in such objectives.
Provide humanitarian aid (GIK) to assist in relieving the poverty,
sickness and suffering of people throughout the world, in particular
food, medical and other gifts in kind, as well as direct volunteer
services aimed at relieving hunger, sickness and economic hardship.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
Offer peer training events in the areas of AIDS education and
prevention, volunteer disaster response, community development and
mental health promotion.
- Clean Water through new village wells in Malawi
- Clean water through water purification system and water store in Katikara trading centre in western Uganda.
- Educational support for youth through Hope Scholarships
- Support for Hope Tailoring Schools in Malawi and Uganda.
- HIV Intervention and Asset Based Community Development trainings in Malawi, Uganda, Palestine and USA
- Anti-malaria mosquito net distribution in Malawi during rainy season.
- Incubation, training and business development consultations for fair-trade coffee farmers in Uganda.
- Women’s Empowerment in Uganda, Malawi and Palestine
- Start-up funds and fiduciary organizational support for “Friend Ship San Diego”–an emerging L’Arche community for people with and without neurological challenges living together in a shared residence of support. Funds are needed for leadership and organizational development during this initial phase.